The 3rd IUNET day was held in Bologna on September 18th, 2014. The slides of the presentations are now available.
- Prof. Luca Selmi: IUNET activities in the More Moore area
- Prof. Andrea Lacaita: Trends in More than Moore and IUNET activities
- Prof. Giuseppe Iannaccone: Beyond CMOS: IUNET in search of the next switch
- Prof. Gaudenzio Meneghesso: GaN HEMT: advantages, opportunities and challenges
- Prof. Paolo Tenti: Internet of energy
- Prof. Luca Roselli: Micro-and millimeter-wave electronic circuits on cellulose substrates